Thursday 31 March 2011

BBC Panorama and the aftermath.

Scientology was a large part of my life as a child and by 1974 I finally thought I had managed to get this absurd mafia type organization out of my life once and for all. Easier said than done.

In 2006 Scientology re entered my life in the most profound way, and in a way that was to disrupt any semblance of the life I had managed to make for myself by totally destroying my equalibrium for the second time around.

The Sea org motto is "we come back" and by god they do. The disruption is beyond anything you can imagine.

I'm coming forward to 2006 now as a chance encounter whilst out with my family was to see a load of people on the side walk outside of the shopping center on North Street in Brighton. The scientologists were out there with their E-meters. I had not seen an E-meter since I was 14 years old, when my second step mother had tried to get me one. I blew my top and refused. They were not going to sec check me ever again.

Two years previously I had a sec check whilst leaving Scientology to go on a leave of absense. I had to lie in order to break away from them and I would not do so again.

When I had seen the E-meters in Brighton something snapped in my head, these people were still going strong, how could that be? I had seen the newspapers where Marysue Hubbard and other Scientologists were taken to court for infiltrating Government offices. I had stupidly thought that was the end of it. All these years later and these bastards were still ruining peoples lives.

I watched the first Panorama on Scientology and was hopeful that at last maybe some justice would follow. But NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJlZ_f1594

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_Me

I watched the second Panorama, two years later, and something about it infuriated me.
Ok, so we all watched how Scientology follows people including the BBC, but the thing that got to me the most was the publicity stunt pulled by the so called former heads of Scientology, Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00v1ykr/Panorama_The_Secrets_of_Scientology

I'm trying so hard to look at all of this rationally, and I can't.There is nothing rational inside Scientology, especially in the Sea Org and that is why I can see more than is being portrayed. It's almost like the BBC have been 'handled', Scientology is good at this, they have been doing it for 50 years. If they were not good at it, they would not still be around.
But, they are.

It's not that I think the BBC have not done a good job, trying to show Scientology for what it really is, but there is so much more.

Mike Rinder as the head of the Office Of Special Affairs (OSA) which used to be the Guardians Office (GO) is responsible for the coverups of  major operations against some of the ex scientologists and others who spoke out or wrote about Scientology and also in the cover up of the death of Lisa McPherson. So how is it that this guy gets TV coverage on prime time TV showing just how creepy this organization is. "Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone" comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfrWfnxx2E

You are seeing what they want YOU to see. They want YOU to see that they follow and investigate people , so YOU are afraid to go near any Scientology Organization, YOU are afraid to investigate, and by showing how they will even follow and investigate the BBC, it is making it very Clear, leave us alone or else.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/accounts/youngr199311.html

To me, this is how Scientology operate and it is very reminiscent of how I was 'handled' as a 12 year old child, 42 years ago.It comes straight from Hubbard, even though he is dead.

Mike Rinder gets prime tv coverage as a bloody celebrity, just like Tom Cruise and John Travolta, all of them are Vulture Ministers for Scientology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ileocErrs

Then you watch something like the above video and it makes you wonder. How much abuse do you take before you defect, and having been in for so many years, you are still convinced it's the new management. It wasn't like this in L. Ron Hubbards day many more recent defectors think, they couldn't be more wrong.

To be continued with more links..........

No comments:

Post a Comment