Tuesday 19 November 2013

Thanks for dropping by Mr. miscavige, haven't seen you for a while...on this blog...

Been a bit busy? Have you?

Gather you had a little event at the weekend, sorry to disappoint you by not covering it, but let's face it, it's a waste of time IMHO.

Strange, but true...I am probably one of very few people who understand why you lashed out at someone in an auditing session when you were 12 years old. It took every fiber of my being not to lash out when I was 12 years old in Denmark going through a sec check.But I had to do it my way, or I would never have gotten away. Having gotten away from Scientology and had time to decompress, I went ballistic when my step Mother suggested I get back on an e-meter and I mean ballistic, totally lost the plot, absolutely mental with rage...

The Hubbards, the Gillhams, the Jentzsches, the Jessops, the van Stadens, the Stainforths I could reel off any number of names that could put their children through this terroristic mind control and think that what they were doing was right. It was wrong! Now it's up to you to make it go right...

No comments:

Post a Comment