Wednesday 12 February 2014

Yes, talk to the scientologists...

NEW: Journalist wants to talk to former Scientologists

I cannot for the life of me see why talking to Terril would be any different than talking to Samantha...let them speak...it will very quickly make sure very few people want to find out about scientology up front and personal...

 

Today we have this...

http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/12/this-i ... ng-100000/
     

and we have the same people spouting their crap about Gerry Armstrong...I thought this was finished when I got dust binned on OCMB. Obviously not...

 

And Rinder says, according to Tony Ortega...

“I looked at it and went, this is the most unbelievable thing I’ve ever seen in my life,” Rinder told us last night by telephone.  


Yes, do let the scientologists talk, because even a ten year old would have trouble relating to them in any way, shape or form.


The most unbelievable thing you have ever seen in your life, Mr. Rinder?


Yes, do let the scientologists talk!

 

In Support of Gerry Armstrong:

Gerry Armstrong: Scientology's Salman Rushdie - Scientology v ...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment