Sunday 27 July 2014

Deadly Devotion

https://vid.me/BPM

Ellie Perkins died because of her devotion to scientology and this docu/commentary bares witness to that. I have always felt a great empathy for this young man as although he killed his Mother , I don't believe it was his fault. Paranoid Schizophrenia is a real illness and cannot be treated by vitamins, but scientologists are taught you must not use psychiatry or psychiatric medicine...a real dilemma for a true believer.

I think this documentary was very generalized probably because of normal human consumption ( ie: the wogs would not understand, the wogs are non Scientologists...L. Ron Hubbard's defamatory phrase, not mine.)

No one that I ever knew would hold the cans up in the air like this is portrayed, maybe that was to make sure people realized they were holding cans...more loosely held resting on your knee, or table would be the norm back in the day.

I would think Jeremy Perkins would have had to have access to the OT 3 level in order to think he could see aliens in the ceiling, maybe he read the internet...enough to turn anyone over the edge if you are a devoted scientologist child and are repeatedly made to do the lower levels of indoctrination.

Daft, I know that now, but when I first came across OT 3 on the internet I was scared to look. I had been out for nearly 40 years and when I plucked up the courage to read it, not only did it ring a few bells, but I laughed harder then I had in ages...LRH talked about Orgs in the sky...in space, space orgs...come on...they can't even keep the Orgs on Earth afloat...but they do manage to send people over the edge with their teachings and render young kids paranoid Schizophrenic and adults too.

Over all good documentary, well done Tony Ortega

I would like to know what has happened to Jeremy since?

http://www.xenu.net/entheta/entheta/...t/secret3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment